Saupins School, Mohali is an English medium, Co-Educational Middle school housed on almost an acre of land in Sector 70, Mohali. Our covered area is 2809.10 sq.meter and includes 45 spacious, well ventilated rooms which include 3 very large Activity rooms, an Art room and a Science lab.
We are equipped with:
1. Complete firefighting equipment, regularly inspected, updated and checked for use.
2. High walled perimeter with a security guard.
3. Regularly serviced ‘Filtered water dispensers’ for students and staff.
4. 3 Computer labs with 88 computers, dedicated to teaching ICT English and Math. A lease line with a bandwidth of 4 mbps and Airtel broadband (40mbps) is provided in the school for teachers and students to work and access educational resources. The entire school building is served with a WIFI INETRNET/ SERVER connections for use in all classrooms.
5. The Science lab is well equipped with scientific instruments, equipments and models and is IT enabled to demonstrate and conduct experiments relevant to the syllabi and much more.
6. A Tinkering lab to promote creativity is set up where children are free to experiment and explore their ideas.
7. The school library is well stocked with more than 7000 books and resources for both teachers and students. The school also subscribes to all leading Newspapers and numerous national and international Magazines/ Journals to widen the readers’ horizons. A large number of educational / inspirational DVDs / CDs are also available.
8. All rooms are AIR CONDITIONED.
9. All classrooms are equipped with projectors to facilitate teaching and learning.
10. CCTV installed in every room.
11. A playground for recreation and sports activities, a Basketball court and Cricket nets. We have also tied up with various organizations and sports complexes to provide additional sports facilities, and provision to be take children for Horse Riding
12. A State of Art, fully air conditioned Auditorium with the latest acoustics PAR lights and Strobe lights with two well equipped Green Rooms.
13. A medical room with a full time qualified nurse to meet emergent situations and a Doctor on call. A thorough routine medical examination is conducted every year.